Top 10 reason not to consider the Fortuner 2022
June 15, 2022 | 12:13 pm | by Admin
Being the most Popular SUV currently on sale in India, we have dug several cons, pulling you towards not considering this Massive machine. below have mentioned the Disadvantages.
- The already-expensive Fortuner has gotten even more expensive! Top variants cost 45-lakhs OTR
- Legender variant has many limitations (no 4×4, no MT, no petrol, no colour options, no 11-speaker sound system)
- Firm & bumpy ride quality. Bad roads in the city are prominently felt inside
- Heavy steering at low speeds will bother you
- Lots of body roll. Go easy on the curves
- Missing sunroof, lumbar adjustment, auto-wipers, TPMS, adaptive parking guidelines etc.
- 6-speaker sound system is terrible for a 40-lakh rupee car!
- Cost-cutting evident in a couple of areas; some interior plastics, ICE audio quality, camera display…
- Petrol variant is a guzzler. We’ve seen merely 6 – 7 kmpl on the AT
- No longer a full-time 4×4 like the 1st-gen car. Also, 4×4 carries a Rs. 3 lakh OTR premium